Monday, August 27, 2012

Switch it up!

Looking for some GREAT activities for your child? I have 'em! 

Sometimes you may want to supplement what your child is learning with games or extra activities to reinforce what they are learning and give them a chance to practice. Other times you may want to just SWITCH IT UP! Which I recommend. Introducing new activities like a new website or game, will really help your child stay motivated and interested in what he or she is learning. Teachers in the classroom do this too, and students love it! 

Check out my UEN page (click here) for links to different sites sorted by subject area for TONS of games and activity ideas. I've tried to make this a "one stop shop" kind of place where you can find what you're looking for!

If you want more ideas for a specific subject area or don't see what you need, just let me know and I'm SURE I can find something for you. :-)

No comments: