Monday, August 6, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome back!

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL summer. Mine felt very short! I enjoyed a trip to Florida to visit my family, an adventurous outdoor vacation in Midway and Heber, and plenty of time relaxing!

My name is Mrs. Houlin. I grew up in a tiny town in Florida but have lived here in Utah for the last 5 years. I graduated from BYU, where I met and married my husband of (almost) 4 years. He is currently an assistant manager at UCCU and studying to take the GMAT to go into business school. We have a beautiful little one year-old girl, named Jillian. She is VERY energetic, but we love her! 

  I enjoy blogging, making crafts, cooking and baking, traveling, and visiting Florida any time I get the chance!

For the last 3 years I've been a teacher at Westridge Elementary, teaching 4th and 2nd grades. I absolutely LOVED my time at Westridge, but I'm very excited to start eSchool! 

It is my hope with this blog that we will be able to feel more connected and you and your parents will stay caught up on what is going on in our class. Check it out often! You can also subscribe by email by typing in your email address into the top right corner of the blog. 

I look forward to getting to know each of you and helping you to be and feel successful with your eSchool experience!

Sincerely, 

Mrs. Houlin

No comments: